It can be useful for your students to use social bookmarking as well. They can use it as a way of submitting a bibliography for younger students who do not yet know how to create a bibliography, so that you can see the sources they used. It can also be used as a way for students to share sources while doing group projects. There are countless ways to use social bookmarking in the classroom for both the student and the teacher.
The endless uses would also bring a great deal of benefits to student and teacher alike. Teachers are able to find many more resources through social bookmarking, and in far less time. They do not have to sort through as many sites because they can look only at sites that have already been determined to be useful. Students can benefit because they are able to share many sources with each other with the click of a button. The added ease that social bookmarking supplies is extremely beneficial to all.
It can even benefit me now, as a college student, before I enter my own classroom. It can be used as a search engine to find sources for any class, to find samples of lessons, and so much more. I can also use it among friends to share interesting sites that I find. I can even save sites for the future when I do have a classroom, which I have already found useful. Social bookmarking makes so many things online much easier to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment